The personal data of the user are used by GUANA FRANCESCO DITTA INDIVIDUAL which is the data controller for the treatment, in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by the GDPR Regulation 2016/679.
- METHOD AND PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING We inform you that the data will be processed with the support of the following means:
- Mixed - electronic and paper
- Product service delivery
- Customer management (contracts, orders, shipments and invoices)
- LEGAL BASIS
The provision of data is mandatory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to supply them in whole or in part may make it impossible to provide the requested services.
- CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
Without prejudice to communications made in fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of recipients:
- Customers and users;
- External managers;
- Internal managers;
- CONSERVATION PERIOD
The mandatory data for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to carry out the commercial and accounting relationship.
The data of those who do not purchase or use products/services, despite having had previous contact with company representatives, will be immediately canceled or processed anonymously, where their conservation is not otherwise justified, unless it has been validly acquired the informed consent of the interested parties relating to a subsequent commercial promotion or market research activity.
The data retention period is: The data will be processed for as long as necessary to carry out the existing commercial relationship and for the following ten years from the date of acquisition of the same.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access of the interested party - art. 15 of Regulation 679/2016);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request its updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected (right to rectification and cancellation - articles 16 and 17 of Regulation 679/2016);
- right to limit or object to the processing of data concerning him (Article 18 of Regulation 679/2016);
- right of revocation;
- right to data portability (art. 20 of Regulation 679/2016);
- in cases of treatment based on consent, receive your data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (right of access of the data subject - art. 15 of Regulation 679/2016).
- The data controller of your personal data is: GUANA FRANCESCO INDIVIDUAL COMPANY headquarters via saroch 771 23041 Livigno (SO) - Italy